The following terms are conditions of your use of this website. In using this website, you agree to these terms, as they are in effect each time you access the website.
No Legal Representation or Advice:
Lowenhaupt & Chasnoff, LLC (“we”) are not your attorneys unless we confirm in writing (or have already confirmed) that we represent you. The information on this website is maintained exclusively for informational purposes and should not be construed to be formal legal advice nor the formation of an attorney/client relationship and should not be a substitute for legal advice from qualified counsel.
Neither the Missouri Supreme Court nor the Missouri Bar review or approve certifying organizations or specialist designations. None of the attorneys listed on this website are certified as an “expert” or “specialist” pursuant to any authority governing the practice of law in any jurisdiction in the US. The choice of an attorney is an important decision and should not be based solely upon advertisements.
Past results and testimonials are not a guarantee, warranty or prediction of the outcome of your matter or our future performance. Any result in a case cannot create an expectation of similar results in future matters, as each situation involves different factors, therefore, results will differ on a case-by-case basis.
Information on this website is provided without warranty and may be obtained from third-party sources that we consider reliable, but we do not independently verify all information nor keep it updated after posting. Information on this website may not constitute the most up-to-date legal or other such information. You agree that you will confirm all information obtained through this website with your attorney and will not act or refrain from acting based on it.
Contacting Us: You may contact us through this website, but we do not become your attorney by you contacting us or sending us information. Any information you send to us through email, or this website may not be secure or confidential. You agree not to send us confidential information unless and until we represent you; if you send us information, even information you think is private, there is no attorney-client privilege, and the information may be disclosed to others. If we represent you, understand that Internet and email security are uncertain and that you accept all risks of such uncertainty and potential lack of confidentiality when you send us unencrypted, sensitive or confidential emails. By providing certain contact information herein, you are expressly authorizing the recipient of this message to contact you via the methods of communication provided.
Website Usage & Security: All materials within this website and related intellectual property rights are our property. You agree not to copy, reproduce, republish, transmit, modify or distribute such materials without prior written consent except for your personal, noncommercial use. You agree not to impair the website or the ability of others to use it. We use reasonable security measures, but these measures do not eliminate the risks of tampering or malware; by using this website you are adopting these risks. You agree not to circulate a link to this website without our consent. We do not monitor the content safety or suitability of any site that may establish a link to our website, nor is a link on this website to any other site an endorsement of it. You agree to assume all risks of interception associated with transmitting material over the Internet.
This privacy statement applies to citizens of the United States and sets out how Lowenhaupt & Chasnoff, LLC uses and protects any information that you give us when you use this website. Lowenhaupt & Chasnoff, LLC is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide information by which you can be identified when using this website, you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
In this privacy statement, we explain what we do with the data we obtain about you via our website. We recommend that you carefully read this statement. In our processing, we comply with the requirements of privacy legislation. That means, among other things, that:
- we clearly state the purposes for which we process personal data. We do this by means of this privacy statement;
- we aim to limit our collection of personal data to only the personal data required for legitimate purposes;
- we first request your explicit consent to process your personal data in cases requiring your consent;
- we take appropriate security measures to protect your personal data and require this from parties that process personal data on our behalf;
- we respect your right to access your personal data or have it corrected or deleted at your request.
If you have any questions or want to know exactly what data we keep of you, please contact us.
1. Purpose of data – Data may be collected for the purpose of compiling and analyzing statistics for website improvement and for contact – through phone, mail, email and/or other web forms. The following categories of data that may be used include first and last name, home or other physical address, including street name and name of a city or town, email address, telephone number and IP address.
2. Sharing with other parties: We do not share data with third parties. We disclose personal information if we are required by law or by a court order, in response to a law enforcement agency, to the extent permitted under other provisions of law, to provide information, or for an investigation on a matter related to public safety.
3. Do Not Track signals: Our website responds to and supports the Do Not Track (DNT) header request field. If you turn DNT on in your browser those preferences are communicated to us in the HTTP request header, and we will not track your browsing behavior.
4. Security: We are committed to the security of personal data. We take appropriate security measures to limit abuse of and unauthorized access to personal data. This ensures that only the necessary persons have access to your data, that access to the data is protected and that our security measures are regularly reviewed.
5. Third-party websites: This privacy statement does not apply to third-party websites connected by links on our website. We cannot guarantee that these third parties handle your personal data in a reliable or secure manner. We recommend you read the privacy statements of these websites prior to making use of them.
6. Amendments to this privacy statement: We reserve the right to make amendments to this privacy statement. It is recommended that you consult this privacy statement regularly to be aware of any changes. In addition, we will actively inform you whenever possible.
7. If you have any questions or want to know what personal data we have about you, please contact us. Please make sure to clearly state who you are, so that we can be certain that we do not modify or delete any data of the wrong person. We shall provide the requested information only upon receipt of a verifiable consumer request. You can contact us by using the information below.
You have the following rights with respect to your personal data –
- you may submit a request for access to the data we process about you
- you may object to the processing
- you may request an overview, in a commonly used format, of the data we process
- you may request correction or deletion of the data if it is incorrect or not or no longer relevant, or ask to restrict the processing of the data at any time
8. Children: Our website is not designed to attract children and it is not our intent to collect personal data from children under the age of consent in their country of residence. We therefore request that children under the age of consent do not submit any personal data to us.
9. Contact details: [email protected]
Copyright 2023 (entire website)
Lowenhaupt & Chasnoff, LLC
All rights reserved